Monorail drop carriage, Ergal made, driving with wheels and ball bearings, 2,75” ball joint with clamp (spare part or accessory) for MAU 1006/1005 STD series.
- Side plates made by anodized dural Ergal 70 water jet cut;
- Ball joint ( std diameter 2,75” ) with arm , fixed to plate by means of 12 5M screws;
- Site for accelerometer accommodation in the center of the ball joint;
- Clamp made by Ergal 70 in one part . ( clamp in two parts easily interchangeable available with surcharge );
- Driving system with 4 low friction nylon wheels , adjustable in the gap when coupled to the rail , with high speed ball bearings;
- Blades for speed measurement ad automatic stop included;
- Holder for accelerometer cable with left or right exit;
- Optimized centre of gravity according to the standards requirements;
- Weight of the complete drop carriage Kg. 1.650;
- Weight of the drop carriage frame g. 800.