Cast magnesium alloy cut headforms, hand polished, JIS 8133 2000 shape,
sizes S , M , L ,site for 2,75” ball joint and clamp.
- Magnesium alloy cut headforms according to JIS 8133 T 2000 standard;
- Available sizes : Small , Medium , Large;
- The headforms are cast using the magnesium alloy AZ91-Ingot , density 1,8 Kg/liter according to the standard specifications , machine tooled to obtain the site for the ball joint ( diam. 2,75” ) and the thread M8 , to fix the clamp;
- Surface finishing , polished by hand;
- The tolerance on the dimensions is < 1%;
- The weight are adjusted according to the mass of the drop carriage in order to reach the total mass required by the standard using a 1,6 Kg twin wires drop carriage;
- Customized masses are available without surcharge.