Cast magnesium alloy cut headforms, hand polished, AS 1698/2006(ISO) shape,
sizes A , C , E , J , M , O , variable weight , site for 2,75” ball joint.
- Magnesium alloy cut headforms according to ISO DIS 6220,AS 2512,Snell M 2010-2015,new Fia and TCVN standard;
- Available sizes : A , C , E , J , M , O;
- The headforms are cast using the magnesium alloy AZ91-Ingot , density 1,8 Kg/liter according to the ISO DIS 6220 specifications , machine tooled to obtain the site for the ball joint ( diam. 2,75” ) and the thread M8 , to fix the clamp;
- Surface finishing , polished by hand;
- The tolerance on the dimensions is < 1%;
- The standard weight are the following;
- Size A Kg 1,5;
- Size C Kg 1,85;
- Size E Kg 2,1;
- Size J Kg 3,1;
- Size M Kg 4,0;
- Size O Kg 4,5;
- in order to reach the total mass required by the standard using a 1,6 Kg standard carriage or 1,2 Kg using ultra light twin wires drop carriage;
- Customized masses are available without surcharge.