PU Resin with steel insert full headforms,ECE and EN 960/2006 , ISO shape, sizes 50-64 for ECE and sizes 495-635for EN 960 2006 for tracking points, chin strap, roll off and visor penetration tests.
- The headforms are realized using Polyurethane high resistance two components resin;
- The moulds used for the casting are realized by CNC machine;
- A metal insert inside (composed by a closed pipe) with a tooled disc used as base, makes the headform very resistant and fixable to any standard;
- A 14 mm M thread in the centre of the base is provided in order to fix it to a stand;
- A chamber inside is also provided (closed by a grub), in order to adjust the headform weight adding some lead or sand inside (for ECE and other EN chin strap tests);
- The headforms can be used for static tests (size, point of impact and so on) or for some mechanical tests, such as chin strap test and roll off test according to EN, BS and other regulations;
- The reference line, midsagittal plane and longitudinal plane are engraved on the surface;
- The finishing is dark matt grey painted.
Available sizes : circumferences mm. 50 ,52 , 54 ,56 , 57 ,58 , 60 , 62 ,64 ) for ISO DIS 6220,EN 960 1984 and (circumference mm. 455 ,495 ,505 ,515 ,525 , 535 , 545 ,555 ,565, 575 ,585 ,595 , 605 ,615 , 625 ,635 ,645 ) for EN 960 2006.