Shell friction and helmet projection test, pneumatic operated, load cell included, lift of masses by winch operated by hand ,full side protection with transparent Polycarbonate sheets, headform included.
- Metal frame made by square welded steel tubes 50X50X3 mm. painted;
- Carriage max drop height: 1.5 meters;
- Two wires driving system with 3 mm. diam. C70 steel cables with tightening system;
- Steel made drop carriage, with a mass of 15 Kg., with connection to a 70 mm width polyester low elongation strap;
- Lift carriage with automatic releasing system, compressed air operated, with manual valve .Drop carriage automatic hooking system, during descent;
- Complete pneumatic plant with filter and pressure gauges;
- N. 2 bars for carriage sliding, diam. 25 mm made by steel and chromium plated;
- Sliding carriage, with a mass of 5 Kg., supported by N. 4 ball bushing diam. 25 mm. connected to a 70 mm width polyester strap and with 6x25 mm bar;
- Rollers for strap 80 mm diam. made by aluminium;
- System for headform’s vertical force, actuated by a pneumatic cylinder 80 mm diam and link, with precision pressure gauge adjustment. A separated 5 litres tank gives constant pressure during the test;
- N. 3 arms supplied with the equipment, to be used for different test position;
- N. 1PU resin headform, medium size supplied, that can be rotated in all positions;
- Meter to adjust the drop height;
- Electronic balance 4 digits with load cell supplied;
- Mechanical finishing parts: painted and zinc plated;
- Complete safety protection cage around the machine made by polycarbonate sheets and aluminium item profiles with single front door;
- Overall dimensions: mm 2000x600x2200;
- Weight 200 kg.
Equipment with automatic lift with motor available.