Sand spray test abrasion equipment for visor and lenses, frame made by aluminium and steel, direct drive motor with inverter, counter for rpm rotation with sensor and PLC.
Technical features :
- Equipment manufactured according to the EN 167/168 and ECE22/05 standards;
- Frame made by 80 X 80 mm and 40 X 80 Item aluminium profiles;
- Tube for falling sand made by high thickness (10mm) PVC 120 mm diam. tubes;
- Two sieves 1,6 mm mesh, made by nylon , are interposed between the tubes;
- Funnel for sand charging and container for sand recovering made by plastic;
- Jet for sand discharging made by brass;
- Cover and box container for falling sand made in stainless steel;
- Sample holder ( drum shape ) made by galvanized steel and removable for an easy samples installation;
- Drum rotating at 250 t.p.m. through three phases 4 poles electric motor, with direct drive transmission and Inverter able to set the speed;
- A PLC with LCD display shows the rpm recorded every 60 seconds , by means of a proximity installed on the motor fan;
- The equipment is supplied with 100 Kg of sand ready to use ( around 320 test are possible with the supplied sand );
- Overall dimensions mm. 400 x 500 x 2500;
- Weight 55 kg.
Scope of the device :
Equipment for testing the resistance of deteriorated against spray of sand quartz according to EN 168.