Light diffusion test simplified B method, halogen light source,light spot 9 mm diam,
silicon photodetector, manual operation, results calculation with supplied Excel data sheet.
- Halogen lamp 20W with power supply 24 V DC;
- Diam. 1,5 mm adjustable pin hole;
- Flat convex condenser efl. 70 mm;
- Fixed diaphragm diam. 9 mm;
- Samples holder;
- Biconvex efl. 200 mm , 2 " diam. lens;
- Annular 28/ 34mm diam diaphragm, shiftable out of the light beam with mechanical system, hand operated;
- Diffusion screen;
- Lenses holders;
- Special photopic filter, receiving the visible light only;
- Centronics Photoreceptor 100 sq.mm, assembled inside an aluminium housing, linear +12 volts power supply, measurement circuit with high precision amplifier, Smartwheel microprocessor with serial port for data transmission to the PC ( supplied );
- The two zones of the equipment are covered by fibreglass carters;
- Dimensions mm. 160 X 800 X 250 (instrument to be used on a table).
Scope of the device:
Equipment for testing the diffusion light on coaly clear lenses according to EN 167.