Equipment for endurance test of the glasses frame and temple arms resistance.
- Base made by anodized alumnium , thickness 10 mm;
- Aluminium rails made by Item profiles mm 80x16 used to change positions of the holder;
- Electric motor with gearbox and inverter in order to adjust rotating speed;
- Start and stop buttons with Panasonic LCD 4 digits counter for automatic stop;
- Separated command for low speed wheel and temple arm vice positioning;
- Universal double joint with vices for glasses;
- Frame bridge holder and vices adjustable in all positions;
- Possibility to check right and left temple arms;
- Frame with 4 rubber pad to avoid vibration and balance the equipment;
- Dimensions mm 600 X 600 X 350;
- Weight Kg 14.