Equipment for testing the resistance of the bridge frame of the glasses.
- Frame made by 10 mm thickness anodized aluminium;
- Vertical column 20 and 14 mm diam with holder adjustable in the height;
- Glasses lens blocking system with pneumatic micro cylinder diameter 16 mm and stroke 15 mm;
- Pessure regulator with dial gauge to adjust the force blocking the lens;
- Lower and upper stops for frame deformation;
- Glasses holder with variable inclination;
- Deformation value measured by digital caliper;
- Weight speed descente controlled by a pneumatic cylinder and adjustable in the speed value;
- Micrometer provided to measure the distance between lens and pressure peg;
- Control box with command up and down driving the electrovalve thatmove down the cylinder and the pressure peg;
- Timer for pressure time selection , after the descent the pressure peg automatically returns to the original position;
- N° 4 rubber anti shock support for put equipment in line on the table;
- Dimensions mm 600 X 250 X 400;
- Weight Kg 8.