Table for tracking points of impact on the helmets with 4 lasers adjustable in height and position, sliding headform stand, sliding stand for one laser with reference meters , additional arm with 4th laser for tracking inclined lines.
- Frame made by steel painted square tubes 50 X50 mm with steel stainless steel plate on the top. Other mechanical parts, made of zinc plated steel;
- Holder for lasers made by anodized aluminium and sliding on 40x40 and 80 X40 Item aluminium profiles;
- N. 4 lasers with collimation lenses 24 volts power supply included;
- Headform holder made by steel, revolving with steps of 45°;
- Side arm horizontally sliding for tracking horizontal points;
- Additional inclined arm for tracking inclined lines;
- Headform tilting back and for and sliding on aluminium plate with PTFE sheet;
- Electric plastic box containing main switch and 24 V DC, power supply;
- Weight 75 Kg;
- Dimensions mm 700 X 700 x 1800.